Saturday 27 July 2013

International Hotel - All Parmed Up!

A couple of weeks ago I learned that The International Hotel has done a revamp of their menu. A fair bit has changed but what excited me most is that they've gone from three parms to a whopping eight different parms.


We went there for lunch today. Having already had The Original, The Ploughman and the Parmigiana previously there was a bit of a decision to make. In the end, I went with The Smoking Hog (what a freaking cool name too).

As far as chicken schnitzel meals go, the Smoking Hog was awesome. The BBQ sauce was sweet and tangy and the bacon was thick and delicious. Chips and salad were standard International Hotel fare and were enjoyed as always. And the chicken was thick and succulent.


Halfway through the Smoking Hog!

Aside from the Buccaneer (not much of a seafood eater), I've got another three parms to check out (though I've had the Mexican before it was taken off the last menu, so I'll have to have it again). As always, the pints of Indian Chief were awesome and the service was good. Will be back again soon.

-Dave the Mega-Parm

No comments:

Post a Comment