Tuesday 27 August 2013

Random Parm Stuff

Quick and dirty mini-post/update.

A friend of In Parms Way is traveling interstate at the moment and sent me this little pic and review.


This parm from Melbourne Alleyway Cafe, RMB Cafe, smashed my appetite, as much as the Melbourne Storm smashed the Eels, and at $18.50 was worth every cent. The Neapolitan sauce was mostly sweet bit a bit of a spicy bite to it. The chicken was well cooked as my tender love for this great city. What made this parm spectacular was the large chunks of ham. The chips were as crisp as the Melbourne weather and the salad was delightful and tangy.

I've gotta say, one day I will get to Melbourne, the parm capital of Australia and try as many parms as possible. Shame you've got a light beer in the picture there though mate, if you're going to go light though, Cascade Premium is a good way to do it.

In other news, the In Parms Way team went to Irish Murphy's for lunch this last weekend. The atmosphere there on a Sunday is pretty craic'ing but our enjoyment was let down when they weren't able to do a side of vege's for one of us.

The Parm was good, but not as nice as it was when it got Favourite Parm of 2012.


Compare the picture above with this and you'll see what I mean.

I'll be going back there though. Look at this...


I dare to try chilli INFERNO option! I'll review the experience on here of course!

-Dave the Mega-Parm

No comments:

Post a Comment